In today’s demanding and competitive marketplace, all business person should become very smart to grow their business as well as their bottom line. Internet has changed a lot when it comes to growing a business. Have you also changed as much? Whether or not your clients are local, businesses today strives in the marketplace globally.
Web conferencing open the door to expand the network, which provides training and education to the customers and prospects. It creates information about the distributed products, interact and meet with people across the world. At the same time, it saves great amount of money and time. There are many benefits that a web conferencing offers. You don’t need to arrange a location, organize registration, lunch, tea, chairs and coffee. There is absolutely no gas expense, no travel time and no loss of time sitting in your car to get in the event.
Many companies offer web conferencing to help business persons in making communication simpler and easier. With its support, the exchange of information becomes faster and simpler, which results to employee productivity and increased sales figures. The time taken can be reduced so that it can be used in other operations. Thus, organizational productivity improvement can be attained effectively.
What is WebEx?
WebEx is the Cisco’s biggest name when it comes to collaboration company. It is considered as the biggest SaaS within US by revenue, the number six application around the world by web traffic. Also, WebEx is all-pervading, that individuals, especially business owners refer to multiple kinds of web conferencing, by means of doing a WebEx.
The Cost of WebEx
Although these days, the terms “web conferencing” and “WebEx” are almost identical, most of the enterprises miss the opportunity to evaluate the real total costs of WebEx in contrast to its effectiveness. For many businesses, WebEx is worth the money as well as tied to corporate outcomes such as profitability, product launch goals or revenue. It has a powerful and versatile tool they are getting benefit and making the most out of their money.
If you will take a close look at the pricing list, it seems like a pretty great deal out of the box? Why not? It has already helped many businessmen to accomplish their tasks and earn big sales return in just a matter of period.
Here is the WebEx pricing list:
WebEx Meetings Premium
- Premium 8 – this is fitted for 8 people. $24 for every month and $19 per month annual plan
- Premium 25 – this is fitted for 25 people. $49 for every month and $39 per month annual plan
- Premium 100 – this is fitted for 100 people. $89 for every month and $69 per month annual plan
Using any of these premiums, one has the opportunity to get these features:
- Video conferencing (up to seven video feeds, split-screen or full screen)
- Share applications on the whole screen
- Record meetings that includes video
- VoIP or phone call-in
- White board and markup tools
- Share presenter role; and
- Free mobile apps
When you profoundly dig, you will discover that there are also few more potential cost sources for your business. You can also get audio minutes and the price also varies. The customization goes further and quite much every license aspect can tailor in order to accommodate your particular needs and requirements. Definitely, this is great for you. Have the chance to leave the negotiation feeling that you acquire the best deal for the needs of your organization and move ahead with an estimated WebEx cost every month.
What about the storage cost?
WebEx account goes together with some recording capability. However, you will be charged on the storage, except you have internal medial storage solution. This information is somewhat tougher to obtain, but $7.20/GB, 50GB least possible total is a predictable price that have found for the network based recording. For an instance, you do not require to record much. You only need 1/100 recorded WebEx hours. That is 1000 hours that is around 250 GB video storage. The total storage cost comes around$21,600 for every month.
So, below are the total WebEx costs.
- $39,000 for licensing
- $120,000 for audio
- $21,600 for storage
- $180, 600 every month for medium-sized business is a bit portion of change. There are substantial discounts of volume, plus discounts and all the mentioned previous negotiations needs to take in account. But still, it’s quite the monthly bill.
Businesses are taking advantage of WebEx
Are you making the most of modern technology in order to increase the profitability of your business? Maybe you have started incorporating web conferencing, or simply say WebEx as part of your approach to better achieve your customers and employees spread across the globe? Using WebEx, businessmen have the liberty and great chance to achieve their business goals.
- Companies are not required to travel across all the country when hosting meetings online with prospects, employees and customers. The direct meetings are easily performed with just few clicks and are cheaper than the physical meetings.
- They reduce costs through saving lots of money and cutting down on the travel. Because of this technology, the need to travel between offices has greatly lessened, saving them thousands of dollars.
- Since communication is one of the most significant parts of a business, WebEx has helped lots of companies to communicate better. If you will be able to utilize the full power of web conferencing, you can definitely take your company to the next level. You can better market the services and products you offer, have a better support and training center and many others.
Throughout the increase of fuel price and crisis in economy, WebEx generally makes the whole difference in the budget of a company. Businesses which uses web conferencing benefits not only from saving great amount of money on travel, but as well keep the employees busy and prevent losing valuable hours sitting on a plane or in traffic.
Technology really plays a vital role in everyone’s life, especially those who run a business. WebEx is such a great example, as they are very beneficial and the cost is just within the budget.